D.C. CHRISTOPOULOS LAW FIRM provides legal services ranging from the negotiation of terms, drafting of documentation and conduct of due diligence, to advising on the most advantageous legal structure for new corporate entities to take following a restructuring or reorganisation. We also advise on compliance with legislation and regulations governing transactions in this area, including antitrust issues arising on a European level.
Our lawyers are experienced in acting in all types of Corporate law transactions, including:
- private acquisitions and disposals
- local and cross-border mergers and acquisitions
- spin offs and demergers
- restructurings, reorganisations and transferral of legal structure
- management buy-outs
- transfer of business
- equity offerings
- sale and purchase of companies and assets
- joint ventures
- increase and reduction of registered capital
D.C. CHRISTOPOULOS LAW FIRM Litigation & Dispute Resolution group is experienced in handling disputes arising as a result of transactions entered into in this sector. Our Employment lawyers cooperate closely to advise on the issues affecting the workforce as a result of a restructuring.