Our expertise in this area of law spans advising our corporate clients on the appropriate tax structure of a particular transaction, assisting high-net worth individuals, charitable organisations and companies in strategic tax planning, and providing advice on the current fiscal legislative and regulatory regime in place. Specifically, Christopoulos & Associates advises on:
- tax-efficient structures for the ownership of assets and capital
- tax-efficient company strategies
- estate planning
- fiscal liability, including income tax, capital gains tax, tax imposed on ownership of real property, real estate transfer tax, inheritance tax, VAT and stamp duty
- tax status and liability of individuals and companies
- tax status and liability of non-profit organisations
- new incentive legislation
- double taxation treaties
- local authorities’ taxation legislation
- companies’ compliance with audit and reporting requirements and the keeping of appropriate fiscal records
- communications with Customs’ authorities in relation to the import and export of goods
Our Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice represents our clients in all types of disputes arising in this sector, including appearance before the relevant tribunals.
Recently the firm participated in the conference on “Limited Liability Companies” run by E7, a taxation periodical.